Cooking time: 35 minutes
Portion: 2-3 people
For Mushroom Paste
- 2 Tablespoon Flour
- 2 Tablespoon White Wine
- 7 Button Mushrooms
- 1 Large Portabello Mushroom
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Pinch of Salt
- 1 Pinch of Black Pepper
Put all of the above ingredients to a mixer and mix until it becomes a thick paste. Just like the picture!
- 2 Cups of Heavy Cream
- 1/3 Cup of Olive Oil
- 2 Habanero Peppers – extract all seeds, slice roughly
- 1 Red Bell Pepper – slice into good size
- 8 Shrimps (Can be substituted for other proteins. But make sure to thaw if frozen.)
- Parsley and Basil Flakes
- 1 Teaspoon Chicken Stock Powder
- 1/2 Onion – mince it
- 5 Cloves of Garlic – mince it
- Pour 1/3 cup of olive oil into a large, deep pan.
- Stir-fry 2 sliced habanero peppers in high heat. Make sure to extract all seeds.
- When the habanero peppers are fully roasted, take them all out and trash them.
- Now you have habanero flavored olive oil in the pan.
- Put 1/2 minced onion, and 5 cloves of minced garlic.
- Put 5 tablespoons of the mushroom paste you made, and stir-fry briefly in medium heat.
- Put 2 cups of heavy cream.
- Put 1 teaspoon of chicken stock powder.
- Sprinkle parsley, black pepper powder and basil flakes.
- When it boils, taste the sauce, and if it’s too blend, add more salt.
- Put sliced bell pepper.
- If you think the sauce is way too thick, then you can add a scoop of pasta water. If not, skip this part.
- Add shrimps. (This must be in the last step to avoid overcooked shrimps.)
Finished! Just pour the sauce on a plate of boiled pasta noodles.
It is seriously delicious. Give it a try! Most of the ingredients should be available already. The only items you might have to make a trip to a grocery shop are: heavy cream, habanero, mushrooms and maybe chicken stock powder? Idk.
The final product looks like this –